Fund Management Summit 2013
"Great speakers and knowledge on the asset and fund management sector."
" The right people from a good range of groups both attending and presenting, good quality of speakers and a presentation hall that was both intimate and large enough to accommodate everyone."
Uniquely open to selected leaders across the investment industry, the Fund Management Summit provides an invaluable opportunity to meet fellow senior managers and strategists in an exclusive environment.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
RESEARCHED PROGRAMME: The state of the investment industry, which markets offer exciting new opportunities, coping with regulatory changes and product risk
THE FUTURE OF ASSET MANAGEMENT: Presented through a combination of plenary sessions, panel discussions and targeted streams including case studies
SIMULTANEOUS EXHIBITION: A platform for discussion around these innovative concepts with your peers and the leading solution providers in the business
PERSONALISED DAY: Choose between different streams over two days, enabling you to make the most of the conference and exhibition
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Earn up to 17 CPD hours by attending the 2-day conference
EXCEPTIONAL KEYNOTE ADDRESSES AND PLENARY SPEAKERS:
- Edward Bonham Carter, Chief Executive Officer, Jupiter Fund Management plc
- Campbell Fleming, Chief Executive Officer, Threadneedle Investments
- Rudolf Apenbrink, Chief Executive Officer, HSBC Global Asset Management EMEA
- Saker Nusseibeh, Chief Executive Officer, Hermes Fund Managers
- State of the investment industry
- European Outlook: Assessing the impact of current reforms
- The BIG Four Debate: Question Asset Management CEO's
CASE STUDIES AND RESEARCH PAPERS: The opportunity to be at the forefront of new techniques and strategies