Fund Management Summit 2015
Welcome to the 2015 Fund Management Summit website: Our mission is to provide authoritative content from a dynamic range of fund influencers, thought leaders, industry stars and heavyweights, along with constructive and challenging outside perspectives.
We provide a global view of the asset management industry, from the perspective of UK based professionals, with the aim of benefiting and supporting the sector.
Enjoy a select and superior conference and networking experience, where leaders from across fund selection, distribution, regulation, technology and innovation come together, to shape future decision-making and formulate new thought-leadership.
Benefits of attending:
- Unique opportunity to hear consensus-challenging ideas from Hugh Hendry, Jamie Hammond, Niels Jensen, Daniel Godfrey & Michael Hughes CBE & more
- Peer & industry panels: Debating robo-advisers; operations & technology leadership; the irrational ways we select Fund Managers; considering diversity in fund management
- Sessions comprised of researched content that you can in fund selection & investment, technology, distribution or legal perspectives
- Exploring the latest industry developments to keep your practices current, such as: Is fund distribution is going digital? & avoiding reputational risks
Investment Week on TwitterTweets by @InvestmentWeek
Join us as we explore:
- Overcoming the biggest barriers preventing firms from developing simplified advice offerings
- Revealing hidden costs: MiFID II for Fund Managers
- Using technology to achieve the core goals of asset manager, distributor & client
- UCITS V remuneration: Will the costs be sky high?
- Unravelling the complexities of cross border management
- Top methods to reduce your distribution costs
- Cyber risk: Understanding your exposure and addressing vulnerabilities